Recipe: Yummy Chicken breast
Chicken breast. Easy, healthy, tasty chicken breast recipes – chicken marsala, thai chickn, chicken fajitas. See hundreds of dishes, all rated and reviewed by home cooks. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe!
Here are some new ways to cook chicken breasts for dinner — and get back to enjoying this versatile ingredient. Organic and free-range chickens have lived longer and are stronger. Chicken breast may be everyone’s go-to lean protein—but, man, can it be boring. You can have Chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need slices of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of barbecue sauce use your favorite!.
- You need of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tomato diced.
- You need of salt and pepper optional.
Too often it’s an overcooked afterthought, sautéed and tossed into pasta or tumbled over some greens. Chicken breast is a really versatile cut of meat. All of the chicken recipes in this round up have been made time and time again around the world by so many. Go lean and use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for simple but satisfying chicken breast recipes from Choose from our all-star roundup of popular recipes using chicken breasts, like oven-fried.
Chicken breast instructions
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy..
- While bacon is frying, pound chicken breasts to desired thickness. The thinner they are the less cooking time required. Season with salt and pepper if desired..
- Remove bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper-towel lined plate..
- Turn heat to medium high and brown chicken on both sides (2 to 3 minutes per side.).
- Pour chicken broth over the chicken breasts and cover skillet with a lid. Cook until chicken is done, about 4 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Turn off heat and spread barbecue sauce on top of each chicken breast..
- Top with two slices of bacon..
- Divide cheese evenly among the chicken.
- Place under the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute – just until cheese is fully melted.
- Top with tomato and green onions and serve immediately with your desired dish.
Look through our collection of easy chicken breast recipes for the best ways to cook chicken. There’s a reason boneless chicken breast recipes are in everyone’s dinner arsenal. The Best Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Grilled Chicken Breast Masada, Chicken Breast With Honey And Sesame, Chicken Breast With Orange And Chorizo. One of the best chicken breast recipes in oven is bake chicken breast with Parmesan cheese.