Recipe: Perfect chicken breast tostadas:)
chicken breast tostadas:). Slice cooked chicken breasts into slices and build tostadas. To build: Spread tortilla with guacamole then top with chicken slices, pico de. Use this in place of plain shredded chicken; and it will kick an average Mexican recipe up a notch (IMHO).
Chicken and black beans work so well together, especially piled on these easy tostadas. Top with your favorite taco fixings and drizzle with a cilantro crema. This makes a fun and easy weeknight family meal. You can cook chicken breast tostadas:) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken breast tostadas:)
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 5 medium of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 4 large of Chilis.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
Mexican chicken tostadas, crunchy corn tortillas topped with refried beans, shredded chicken Tostadas are crunchy tortillas like hard taco shells but flat. Tostadas also refer to a prepared dish in. Chicken Tostadas are Piled High with Flavor! A chicken tostada (a type of Mexican tostada) is an authentic Mexican dish that layers creamy refried beans, moist chicken, luscious avocado, and crisp.
chicken breast tostadas:) instructions
- Boil the chicken breast until you see it's ready..
- Whash the tomatoes and the chilies and then cut them in small pieces as well as the onion and the garlic..
- Preheat a pan with a little bit of oil..
- Once the oil is ready pour the onion and garlic in the pan first..
- Second pour the chillies..
- Let a minute pass before pouring the tomatoes..
- While the mix is getting fried and letting go of the juices you can start shredding the chicken breast. So that they are not as hot..
- Also don't forget to mix the mixture once in a while so that it won't stick to the pan and burn..
- When the mixture gets In a watery state you can place the shredded chicken breast in the pan..
- Mix everything and add salt according to your taste..
- Let the chicken breast absorb the juice of the mixture for about 3 minutes..
- And they are ready to serve with tostadas..
Grilled Chicken Tostadas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. (I put the chicken breasts in the crock pot with the sauteed onions & garlic; then I blended the When you prepare the tostada it usually goes as follows a layer or refried bean on the tostada then shreded. To assemble the tostadas, layer each tostada with guacamole, the bean mixture, lettuce, chicken, chillies, Cheddar, pico de gallo and soured cream. These easy loaded chicken "nacho" tostadas – topped with cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, olives and jalapenos are a great way to take nachos and turn them into a main dish. These flavorful tostadas are super easy and family friendly. You won't believe how tender and juicy the chicken comes out.