Recipe: Yummy Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe). Spring Onion Chicken Breasts and Rice PilafLori’s Culinary Creations. Greek Chicken Souvlaki and Rice Pilaf Plates w/Marinated Veggies + Feta Tzatziki. Chicken Rice Pilaf, a comforting and creamy dish packed full of tender chicken and sweet green Chicken – We want a boneless, skinless chicken breast.
This easy chicken and rice recipe is a delicious one-pot dish made even more flavorful with the addition of pecans, rice, tomatoes, and seasonings. When people hear a dish referred to as a pilaf, they automatically assume it is rice based. But a pilaf is a method of preparation, not the name of a. You can have Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of pecans, chopped.
I preferred honey to maple syrup and I didn’t bother measuring it (just brush-coated both sides of the chicken breasts). I made served this cut up on top of a salad that had romaine lettuce tangerine slices celery toasted. Season with salt, pepper, and cumin. Add some more water if the rice gets too dry.
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) step by step
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
We love to entertain, this is one of my favorite ‘special’ recipes to welcome dinner guests. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans. I made this last night for guests. I served it with Basmati Rice, sauteed zucchini and onion and a tossed salad. Crunchy pecans, cranberries, sweet potato, wild rice, and herbs come together in this unforgettable dish!